Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ah, the simple things in life...!

How cool are hometown shows?! It's been a few weeks since Parkes had it's annual show but I was so excited that I mangaed to get time off work to be able to go! Isn't that sad?!

I haven't been to the show for three years, and it's always awesome to go coz I always meet up with people I haven't seen for years and we all have a good catch-up wandering around the grounds with fairy floss and all sorts of goodies in hand! I'm not a ride person but I always have fun, and this year was even better coz I haven't been for so long. The fireworks are always good, but the thing I go for is the demolition derby!

As the title says, the simple things in life are always the coolest! Wandering around, beautiful weather, catching up with friends and just relaxing...yes, I could do with more of that! ;op
Can't we all?!

1 comment:

Zarna said...

I wanted to go!! stupid work!