Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My New Baby!

Haven't blogged for a while coz I've been lazy and have recently been slightly obsessed with Facebook!

But now it's time to return to faithful Blogger and post an entry.

As most of you would probably know by now, the most recent and exciting thing that I have done is buy a new car! I really didn't want to give up my other one, but the poor thing was falling apart and all the little things started to go wrong with it, which would've added up to a large bill to get fixed.

Anyway, if you haven't already seen it, here are a few piccies of the new addition:





It gets Biz' approval! It's 2006 Nissan Tiida, and was a demonstrator model so it has only done a few thousand kilometres! My bank balance is a little lower now than what I would have liked it to be, but it was a good deal and it was too pretty to pass up!



It has a 1.8L engine (which is bigger than my other car), CD player, electric windows, about 6 cup holders (!), and the boot is about the same size as my other car, so I can still fit a fair amount of shopping into it! Plus, it has pretty wheels! :)


So there it is. I have also included some pictures of my old car, so she won't be forgotten! She was in the family for almost 15 years. It was like saying goodbye to a family member! She had a good run.


I can only hope my new car does as well as my old car did! :)


9 comments:

Clairey said...

oooh!! so pretty! Love it!! The colour is awesome! ...and a big boot is always handy!!

LOUD? said...

I like your new car too.
I love all the photos you've taken - like a proud parent.

I am impressed you have not neglected your old car. Did you trade it in?

rambles said...

I didn't know you got a new car!! I guess I havent really been talking to you lately but :-p

She looks beautiful! It's a really nice colour and the little cars are always great (i speak from experience - i love my car!)

Can't wait to go for a hoon in it one day!

PS are we catching up for bec's birthday this weekend? I'm prob heading to Parkes this weekend for fathers day and all

Megan (well der) said...

Hey Don't know if u remember me but I check out ur site every now and then. Am Loving the new car it's so HOT! I love hatch backs (even though I can't have one - too much trouble with kids!) It's such an upgrade than ur old car bet u don't know what to do with urself!! Enjoy the new car !!

Deb said...

impressive indeed!

I like the shot with the cat; it makes your new car fit right into the family!

Ruth2204 said...

Hey Rin, Kimi told me bout new car and directed me to your blog. Congrats, nice car! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

However, it is important that people who used a fentanyl patch should know the signs of fentanyl overdose, which include slow heartbeat, slow breathing, pinpoint pupils, fainting, clammy skin, and seizures., delete vpn windows 7. In addition, the victim may suddenly start to feel a sudden amount of pressure being built; like the world’s problems being heaped on him. Follow a wholesome, considerable breakfast every day. remote access browser. This will certainly prove to be a cheaper option. von zipper stache tort gradient sunglass

Anonymous said...

It affects millions of people worldwide., remote support uk. If this entices you enough to try your hand at online education, hold on! The respondents were asked about the daily psychological and emotional conditions through the phone calls, such as whether they were frustrated, tensioned or sad; whether they were suffering the stressful events, dispute or dissatisfied with the life of work and family by anxiety or other unfair treatment. microsoft virtual server esx. Also, by making an outline prior to brochure content writing, you would find it fast and easy to develop your key thoughts. window server virus software

Anonymous said...

The resultant mixture will be able to cure toothaches., error 0x51 server. To fulfill ones daily requirements and other needs and desires shopping plays a very important role. Even small things you can do to make bedwetting less stressful will allow you and your child to focus on resolving the problem rather than worry about clean up. ms access calender control. Any discrepancies between the information you have provided from your resume and the results for employment background check can cost you your job. central comedy network