Friday, December 16, 2005

I PASSED!!!!!

My university released our semester results today and I PASSED!!!! That means no more uni FOREVER!!! ;op
Well, I think I passed anyway! We were supposed to get a message in our ebox thing but I still have nothing in there, so I went the long way around and finally found my transcript which had updated the results to include the sping session I just completed. Long story short, it's there. It clearly states on my transcript that I got a pass and a credit for my last two modules, which means I PASS! No fails for me!
This is all made particulary surprising as I had actually failed my last assignment. My lecturerer (only through God's intervention I'm sure) allowed me to resubmit it and then I never heard anything back, so naturally I assumed I failed again. If I failed again, that ment that I wouldn't pass the module and that I would have to do it again and wait another year before I was able to get registered. But through God's grace and provision for me, it appears that I have passed and am able to travel up to Sydney next Tuesday to get registered! I also worked out that overall, I managed to get a credit average - 11 credits, 5 passes and 4 distintions! Yay for me!

Sorry for rambling on but I honestly did not think I would pass! I'm a graduating student now - wow, that's scary! Now I have to fill out endless forms and apply for jobs closer to home! It's pretty scary when I think about the responsibility that I have to carry now - I don't actually think I can do it (confidence level is through the floor) but obviously God thinks I can do it because there is no other way I would have gotten through! No one can tell me there is no God!

Just gotta remember: 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me' Philipians 4:13 (Donut Man version!)

Well, that's about it now. Slowly coming down from my natural high. I will keep you informed about what's happening and how things are progressing. Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

Zarna said...

Yay for passing!

Deb said...

congrats!!

...and I know what you mean about confidence levels, I visited the church I'm going to be children's pastor at and was like 'oh my gosh, these are real people they're trusting me with! I'm not ready!!'

it took my the whole drive home listening to the latest Hillsongkids album to get bouncy again (lyrics like 'would you believe me if I said you are the one who can make the change in the world today' / 'God made me who I'm meant to me, his dream for me is so amazing' etc.)

We can do it!! :)

Rinni said...

Thanks gals!

And congrats to you too Deborah for graduating!

Oh no, two crazy, newly degreed girls being let lose on the unsuspecting public!! ;op