Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I've no idea!

Blogs really aren't my thing apparently! I tried to do a new posting last night but I couldn't do it for some reason. Now, I've just spent the last few minutes going nowhere with the thing. I thought I remembered how to do it, as Katie had instructed me to, but still nothing. Then, I was discussing the problem with another friend, Zarna, and I was just fiddling around and doing all the things she suggested, when it dawned on me that perhaps I had just gotten my login name wrong (because it's nothing I would ever normally use - see Katie, told you I'd have trouble ;p). Well, I fiddled with that and now here I am - yay! The purpose of this blog was not to paint me as some sort of technically-challanged idiot, but lets face facts shall we...!
Anyway, thought I'd share! Have fun guys!

1 comment:

Deb said...

lol. We love you anyway :)