Saturday, February 11, 2006

Last day of total freedom!

Well, from Monday on I will become a career woman (of sorts!!). Feeling quite nervous about it all at the moment, but at the same time, a little excited. I hear my friends talk about wanting diversity in their lives and I think how boring I must be coz I just wanna poke around my home town for a while! I've been to uni, what more do I need!

But by the same token, I feel it will be extremely good for me to be in another place on a more permenant basis, as it may help to shove me out of my shell even more!! It'll also be fun to have a little place of my (rented) own to go back to after work. So when I get the keys to the place, every one is most welcome to come and crash my peace! (I will let you know my address indiviually, as I don't want unknown blog-stalkers turning up on my doorstep. Known blog-stalkers are most welcome! ;op )

Well, I guess I better head off and get packing. My entries will now become even more scarce because I won't have my own internet to access, but hopefully that will change in the coming weeks! Wish me luck for Monday (and the rest of the week!) ;op

2 comments:

Deb said...

oops, sorry it's a bit late, but good luck (not that you need it, superchick!!)

check out the local library for free internet....mine's super! :)

Katie said...

hey, i am sure that all is still goin good there, coz i said so :P
although i am thinkin that if i come over there i might crash ur place rather than crash ur peace ;)