Monday, February 20, 2006

Sooo tired!

Well, I've just started my second week of my post-grad program. Everything seems to be going fairly well - no tears yet (Which is a major indicator to me about how things are going)!!

I am quite tired though! This getting up at 6 o'clock in the morning really knocks around a person who is used to going to bed at about 11pm!! Oh well, I suppose I'll get used to it!

Anyway, just thought I'd write a quick entry to let ya's now that things are going fine for me so far. They've now added a couple of afternoon shifts to my roster, just to shake things up a bit, so we'll see how that goes!!

Love ya's! ;op

3 comments:

Zarna said...

Go my Rinni Yay!

Deb said...

I'm deeply happy for you :)

I'm OK in the mornings and nights, it's the afternoon slump that gets me!!

Zarna said...

write more bloggies!