Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Colour girls returneth...

We've been back for a few days actually, but I've been busy unpacking from last weekend and repacking for my holidays this weekend that I haven't had much time to post!

The 2007 'Colour Your World' women's conference was awesome! It was soo much fun, and holding it at Acer Arena made so much better because of the amount of women that were there!! I've already booked myself and my family in for next year coz 2008 will be even better!
The presence of God was everywhere and you could see the speakers stirring up something in everyone. Some of the messages were simple, but sometimes a person needs to be reminded and re-inforced! Anyway, it was a fantastic weekend away, not to mention the fun we had crashing at Katie and Deborah's flat! It's an awesome little place, nice and central, easy to get to, and close to KFC and the railway station!
The games night we had for Deborah's birthday was truly memorable! If you want more info, look at Naomi's post!

This saturday I am going away on holidays with mum, and Liv. It should be good. Well, lets face it, any holiday where you actually leave the town you live in is always good! We're going on a meander down the Great Ocean Road in Victoria, and then if time permits, we'll head into South Australia for a while. We're only going for 11 days, but it'll be cool (11 days without the internet? What will I do?!). I will do a holiday post after I return (I can tell you're all excited about that, the same way people are excited when someone says 'lets have a slide night...'!!!).

Today is my dad's birthday, and while he doesn't have the internet or read things like this, I just have to say: HaPpY bIrThDaY dAd! :)

19 comments:

LOUD? said...

cool post

I agree evrything about colour.

I keep thinking over a lot tof the stuff we learnt. It was unreal!

LOUD? said...

Next year will be even better! (especially because Deb is coming!!! WHOO HOO!)

LOUD? said...

I am pumped about your next post already!!!

LOUD? said...

Have a mad holiday!!!

We will miss you!

Come back!

LOUD? said...

Party @ our place eastertime! Will you be back???


Games, food etc, Let me know when you have returned to our humbled township

LOUD? said...

RETURNETH???

LOUD? said...

and happy birthday to you dad, not that he will ever read this

LOUD? said...

and hi
olivia
the twin who works :)
he he he

LOUD? said...

did i really leave 8 comments? astounding

LOUD? said...

well, 9 now, actually 10 now.

LOUD? said...

I'll make it 11.

hope u r feeling the love......

(making up for Zarna's lack of cbox comments) he he he

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on the Great Ocean Road. Watch the curves.

Deb said...

LOL @ Nomes!!

Zarna's blog IS interesting, BUT SO IS YOURS!!

Deb said...

oOOH, a games night....come, come, come Karin!! I'll be there too!

Yay for us all doing Colour again next year!!

Deb said...

Happy birthday to Karin's Dad!!

May someone give you a computer & internet access for your birthday!! (OK, maybe something YOU want instead ;))

Rinni said...

Lol! I am feeling the love for sure! :)

Am so pumped about Colour next year too (I have made up my mind that I WILL be going, even if I have to take leave withour pay, etc. I'm sure it can be done! What's with the working anniversery date anyway?!). Yeay that you're coming too Deb! :D

Holidays will be cool! But I'm not missing the games night! I'm pretty sure we return a few days before the Easter weekend, so we can come to annoy you! Yay again! I will cbox you Nomes, when we return! :P

LOUD? said...

look forward to being cboxed!

Have a fab time!

Anonymous said...

Zarna and Justins new house has a special games room, away from the house, so you won't wake the baby.

Rinni said...

Awesome about the special games room! Many a games night should be held there now!! ;op