Friday, April 27, 2007

FOUR!!!

Naomi tagged me to do the 'four' thing, so here it is ->

1. Four places you have lived :

1. Bogan Gate (I know, how embarressing!)
2. Parkes
3. Bathurst
4. Parkes again!


2. Four tv shows you like to watch:

1. CSI & CSI: Miami (NOT NY!)

2. NCIS

3. Numb3rs

4. Spicks and Specks

3. four places I have been on vacation:

1. Frazer Island - QLD

2. Gold Coast - QLD (plus the Sunshine Coast almost every year to visit family)

3. Great Ocean Road - Vic

4. Barossa Valley and Adelaide Hills - S.A

(How sad - I've never been out of the country!)


4. four of my favourite foods:

1. Chicken Parmigana

2. Mum's baked lamb dinners

3. Pizza

4. Almost anything chocolate - EVERYTHING Cadbury!


5. four places you would rather be right now:

1. Disneyland would be fun!

2. Sitting in a forest somewhere, listening to nature (and not the dog next door that keeps barking!)

3. In a giant shopping plaza with an unlimited amount of money (I can dream!)

4. And right at this particular moment, I want to be ice-skating! Don't ask me why! But I love it.

6. four people to tag:

1. Zarna, because I don't think she's done it yet

2. Kimi - come on, I know you haunt my blog sometimes! Where's your's?! :)

3. Katie - whenever she gets back on the net and happens to see this post!

4. Everyone else I know has done it (I think!), So I'll tag Liv for when (if ever!) she gets a blog! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go for unlimited money, but not in a plaza.

What would you buy with unlimited money?

savage

LOUD? said...

cool colours with your text!

cool stuff you are into. I could've guessed the anything cadbury bit!

I am into Lamb roast stuff too!

LOUD? said...

Olivia,

Can't wait to read your First post on your new blog!!!!

Nomes

Rinni said...

I'll keep pressuring her! ;p

As for unlimited money, I think I'd have to go on a round the world trip and of course give heaps away to family, friends, charities, etc. And then I'd buy a nice big house and an awesome car (a ferrari, Aston Martin, or even a top of the line SS Commadore would do me!) And of course go on heaps of shopping sprees for clothes, shoes and bags!

Kimi said...

Caaaaute bubbies :-)

Fine, it should come up with my name highlighted which will take you to my blog :-p Mind you, i deleted a bunch of posts that were full of random rambles hehe!

We'll have to catch up again soon :)

Byeee luv kimi

Rinni said...

Ha! Hey! I knew you still zoomed around here occasionally!

And hey, my blog is all about ramblings so what are you worried about?! We will catch up soon. I wanna go to the movies soon so I will let you know when, and hopefully we can catch up! Let me know when you're in parkes next too, and are bored and want to do something!!

Kimi said...

Will do, sounds great!

I work less now (yay!) although still to work out exact days I am working. may be weekends but still get 3 days off a week so will be coming back to parkes to visit and will be happy to catch up!
Movies sound fine also. dont go these days, used to get in free with my old job :-( want to see a few things coming up!

Keep smiling :-)

Deb said...

LOL, I'd go ice skating with you :)