Saturday, June 02, 2007

PiRaTeS oF tHe CaRiBbEaN 3!





Last weekend, we went to Orange to see 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end'. Was very amusing! It was a little long, and I'm sad to say, not as good as the second one, but still worth the money! Jack's entrance onto the screen was very amusing! There's not as many laugh out loud bits (except we were in hysterics when Jack swaggered on!), but the action sequences are cool. It starts off a bit dark and depressing (definately not a little kid's movie!), and the actual plot is a little hard to follow, but I still loved it. It'll definately be joining my DVD collecting!

GO SEE IT!! :)

4 comments:

LOUD? said...

Cool. I got lost in the 2nd one's plot! There must be no hope for me in the 3rd!

I can't wait to see it.....although I'll probably be waiting for the dvd release, we could have a pirates night with your dvd box set....

Rinni said...

Sure! I'm more than willing to lend my DVDs for a good cause! Yeah, I still have no idea what they're really about, but they're still amusing to watch

Zarna said...

could you find a pic of the nose? it was hilarious!

Rinni said...

No, I couldn't. I tried though! That bit was hilarious!