Monday, January 02, 2006

Hi again!

It's been a while since my last post, but that's mainly because I used up my month's internet hours in about 15 days! But it's a new month so look out for more ramblings!

Well, Christmas has come and gone. Hope everyone else's was as good as mine! I'm still trying to find places for all my new pressies!

Best wishes for the new year too. Besides Christmas and new year's, not much has been going on of late. I am in the process of applying for a post-grad position at St Vincent's Hospital in Bathurst and I plan to send away the papers tomorrow, so between now and the 16th January any prayers for the job will be greatly appreciated!! ;op

Ok, that's about it. Keep cool!!

5 comments:

Zarna said...

Hey!
Welcome Back!
I meant to tell you that I saw another blog with the same template as yours that went all screwy like yours did. Might not be you just might be the template you used. (don't know if you can change it though).

Katie said...

hey, hope all goes good with the job application u have sent! If they dont accept u, do u want me to bash them?? ;)

Deb said...

good to see you again!! :)

*prays* :)

Rinni said...

Thanx guys, love you all lots *hugs* :)
And yes Katie, you may have your little fun if it comes to that! ;op

Katie said...

come on then!! have u heard anythin yet?? r u gonna do another blog entry this year? why do u have a nose?? :P