Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I got it!!!

Hi!

Well, I had my interview on Monday, which went quite well actually!! Thank you all for all your support and stress-relieving activities!

Anyway, after spending the day in Orange today, I got home to find a message on the phone to ring the head person back about my interview. So I did and got the shock of my life when she said 'Congratulations, you've got the job if you want it'! I got the job at St. Vincent's in Bathurst! I'm a bit blown away by it all at the moment, as she said I did really well and would love to have me on the team! That's a boost to the confidence, I can tell you! :)

I start on the 13th February, which only gives me a little over two weeks to prepare, but I have people to stay with there if I don't get a place organised quick enough. I keep thinking about it and get a bit panicky at times, but then I think at least I'm in Bathurst where I know the area and some people, and it's not too far from home! :) Plus, the hospital looks like a really nice place to work in.

Thank you all for your prayers - God really does know what he's doing, even when you have no idea what's going on!!

Anyway, that's my excitement for today! Whew, what a relief that I don't have to go to Katoomba now! Will keep you updated next month when I get some more internet credit! ;op

3 comments:

Katie said...

woohoo!! Congrats!! :D:D:D

Deb said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You don't know how hard it is for me to stay quiet right now, I'm so excitred for you but the boys are in bed and I feel like calling you but I don't know if it's too late or if I will be able to control the squeals of excitement!!

YAY!!!!

Zarna said...

Whoot! Party at Karins!