Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm waiting...!!

Ugg (I can use that because it is now trademarked to the original Australian Ugg Boot!!! Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!!!! :p )

Ahem, sorry...in a strange mood today! Anyway, on to what I was originally going to say...!!

Ugg, I am sooooo sick of waiting for this apparent never-going-to-be interview for the job in Bathurst! I mean, I would just like to know something!! I rang them the other day and they said that they were running late and that all interviews would be pushed back a week, but I would still appereciate knowing that they were actually looking at the applications or something....ANYTHING!!

As you can tell, the pressure is starting to build as the job is proposed to start on the 6th February, which doesn't give a person a whole lot of time to adjust to things if oe actually did get the job! Aggghh!

Anyway, I've vented now and I can feel my blood pressure slowly creep back to normal (which is a bit high for me anyway!!)

Thanx for listening.

2 comments:

Rinni said...

Hmmm, I seem to end a lot of my titles with a bunch of full stops, don't I...(I know there's a technical name for them but I don't remember what it is!)?!

Anyway, the 'oe' at the bottom of the post is ment to be 'one'!

Deb said...

awww, hugs - I hate that feeling!

Hang in there!