Friday, January 13, 2006

So what's new...

Ok. I thought it was about time I did another blog as I have been leaned on slightly by aanother member of the blogging community who thinks I don't blog enough! Not really, but's a good excuse to make me write something!

Well, there's not much to report about on the Post-grad front because they haven't told me anything! From what I gather, they may be just as lazy as me as I got a letter in the mail today saying 'Thanks, we got your application and we will be processing it in the next few days'. What does that mean?! The interviews were supposed to be held in Orange on Monday! Oh well, maybe this is good news for me. If they are running behind in things and can't get organised then maybe this really is the place for me!! :OP Anyway, pleaze keep the prayers up! :)
If I don't even get an interview then I know I really did a bad job at talking myself up! My Dad's been really helpful on this front too, saying things like 'oh, you'll be lucky if you get it cause I bet heaps of new grad nurses around here have applied for it'! Thanx Dad, I already know that. could you try something a little more positive (see where I get my outlook on life from?!)?

Anyways, besides that, not much has been going on in my little world. I just finished my first shift in a series of up coming ones at Rosedurnate, which is, for those of you who may not know, is an Aged care facility here. It was the plesently short shower shift 7-10am. I still managed to leave there at 11 though (I always forget to sign the time sheets, which is bad coz then I don't get paid! ) I have a few more of those coming up, which is good for pocket money, except all mine is going on car rego :( They are good, except for the fact that they are 'shower' shifts...if you catch my drift. But hey, I'm fairly used to that by now, except for the fact that it was soo hot and humid this morning - I think I was as drenched as they were!!

Anyway, that's enough rambling for a while I think. Catch ya's soon :OP

4 comments:

Rinni said...

I'll leave myself a comment! Um, just apologising for my lack of english skills. My spelling is appal...apeal....well, just plain terrible!! It's the way I type - I just tend to bash the keys and sometimes some unsuspecting letters get caught up in the whole charade. Anyone who has ever 'spoken' to me on MSN knows this to be true!!
*HUGS*

Zarna said...

as long as mrs ballentyne knows how good a job she did on you ;)

Katie said...

lol u amuse me, miss rinni rinni rooni rinni (as i went to call u the other day)!

Deb said...

"Oh well, maybe this is good news for me. If they are running behind in things and can't get organised then maybe this really is the place for me!!"

LOL! I love your positive, flexible attitude....and they should too, it's what will make you a good nurse!

I'll keep praying!