Thursday, January 11, 2007

2006 survey

Ok, so I'm a little late with the quiz, but here it is anyway, just to fill in time and combat boredom!! I seem to have lost a question too somewhere along the line in my copying and pasting - if you find it, let me know!! ;)

1) Where did you begin 2006? Hanging at Amy C's place with liv, Amy G and Katie.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day? *sigh* single

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)? Nope, glad that's all over!

4) How did you earn your money? Working in different places during my post grad - St. Vincent's hospital, Macquarie Care Centre, and St Cathrine's Aged Care Facility in Bathurst.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital? Everyday! :) Only once as an inpatiant though - sedation is fun! I acted so drunk after it. Mum said I kept saying 'I don't remember putting my shoes on' and then laughing histerically!!

6) Did you have any encounters with the police? I got breath tested once, but that was routine!

7) Where did you go on holiday? Sydney and Canberra a couple of times. I can't remember going anywhere else!

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000? My furniture package from Fantastic Furniture. It may have been just under actually.

9) Did you know anybody who got married? Seth and Claire. I think that was the only wedding I went to!

10) Did you know anybody who passed away? Yes, my cousin's husband just before Christmas.

11) Have you run into anybody you left high school/primary school with? Yep, often in the most bizaar places!

12) Did you move anywhere? Only partly to Bathurst!

13) What sporting events did you go to? I don't think I went to any.

14) What concerts/shows did you go to? Lee Kernagan (Or however you spell it. In my defence, I was guilted into going by a friend. On the upside, I got a free roadtrip!), and, more importantly, U2! They were awesome! Also went and saw 'Pirates of Penzence' at the Canberra theatre.

15) Are you registered to vote? I am in Parkes, but lately Bathurst has been trying to get me to enrol in their electorate!!

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother? Didn't watch it.

17) Where do you live now? Bathurst, NSW (mostly!). Not for long though!

18) Describe your birthday. Had to work - was my first day with district nursing. Liv and mum came up that afternoon and stayed the night. Went out for dinner and spent the arvo playing with our new digital cameras! Was pretty good. Went ut for dinner (again!) later on in the week with friends.

19) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006? Probably everything! It was a tough year for me but I made it!

20.) What's something you learned about yourself? I can actually get up at 5:30 in the morning and cope well enough to not need a nanna nap in the arvo! Not bad for a night owl!

21.) Any new additions to your family? Nope

22.) What was your best month? December - birthday, Christmas, and everyone is in the holiday mood!

23.) What music will you remember 2006 by? Scissor Sisters - I don't feel like dancing and anything from U2, coz I saw them in that year!

24.) Who has been your best drinking buddy? Don't really have one. Probably Liv coz it tends to be at home.

25.) Made new friends? Not really. Everyone at work is in the 'older' adult bracket!

26.) Best new friend? Don't have a best friend - I like spending my time with all my friends.

27.) Favorite Night out/in? I'll take games nights with the crew over anything, everytime!

28.) Any regrets? Nope

29.) Did you get ur nails painted? Not professionally, no. I paint my nails every week though - only with nail hardener coz my nails are so darn soft, they break at work all the time!!

Ok, that's it! Hope this year brings better surprises!

42 comments:

Clairey said...

Hey Karin,

Love the survey! You did a great job! I am so proud that u are able to get up at 5:30. I am really struggling to get my sleeping patterns right but oh well..tis life.

Have a good one!

LOUD? said...

Hey

Good to see you getting into procrastination.....(That's the main purpose of my blog, when boredom strikes, or housework need doing, why not blog????? - I have discovered you are similar to me like this)

I am proud of your 5:30 starts. Man I was grumpy as this morning at 7:30.

LOUD? said...

Lee Kernagan??????????

Who are you???????????????






































































.............Joking! U R Cool

LOUD? said...

depends where you copied the survey from: Deb added a bonus question about goals or hopes for 2007, which I did too. Zarna and Claire don't have that on theirs

Deb said...

Thanks for sharing, Karin...it was fun getting to know bits about you I didn't know better...and LOKLing at you saying "'I don't remember putting my shoes on' and then laughing histerically!!"

Zarna said...

LOKL at you going crazy over your shoes. When I was drowsy after anasthetic I kept asking for "My mummy" - I was 20 and married. :)

PS everytime I use Lokl online now I'm posting a link to the blog entry(http://zarnasworld.blogspot.com/2006/12/lokl-try-it.html) for what it means - I want it to be the next craze, and then I will take over the world... oops did I just say that last bit *out loud*???

LOUD? said...

Hi again. I saw you posted that at like nearly midnight! That's the spirit! True procrastination and signs of boredom!

I chuckled over the shoe bit too. Absolute classic.

LOUD? said...

Hey, sorry, me again, (what was I saying about procrastination and boredom... I would know, I'm the expert)

anyway, just logging on to say, told Pete about the shoe thing, he was killing himself laughing over it. It's out there now....no turning back!

LOUD? said...

Hey

Dropping by again to do some more random musing..........hmmmmm.................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................hmmmmmm

LOUD? said...

Sorry.....Couldn't resist dropping in again.

Hope you were excited at all your comments! better still be excited (even though you have discovered it is just me, going around stalking your blog)

You are cool, as always!

LOUD? said...

INSOMNIA

Bad man. i just can't get no sleep.

LOUD? said...

la la la

hi ho hi ho hi ho hum

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

do another post and give me something to muse about......

LOUD? said...

Hey

me (again). Am I annoying you?

Just feeling lonely *sigh* and bored. Sorry I am haunting your blog. You can haunt mine anytime you want....

Well, have a grand day.

I promise I wont be back tonight. Better log out!

LOUD? said...

Hey

I know I know, me again, but in my defense, it is the next day.

Anyway, maybe you can get a cbox, so I can leave random comments on your blog for you and your fans to muse over.

Just get the link from Debs or claires and paste in the html.

If you want...no pressure

I can still keep adding comments to your posts for you. Like this thing has SOOO many comment s now, you must be pumped!!!!

LOUD? said...

hi

its me. I know you're going to check it now. Feeling a little sheepish and ashamed of all my middle of the night comments about nothing in particular!

LOUD? said...

Oi!

Have you checked your comments yet. I feel I am getting a bit obsessed with commenting on your blog! he he he!

Love your new thongs too!

Whats the adorable Olivia up to??? Have you helped her create her blog yet??? Can't wait to see it!

hMMMmmm...gotta do housework, am procrastinating as usual.....

Rinni said...

LOKL about the comments!! Liv and I have been reading them and cracking ourselves up about them!!!

Wow, 16 comments - that's gotta be a record! Now I'm procrastinating (as usual!). Too lazy to get ready for bed!!

Glad you liked the thongs - there's a white style too, at Target - get them today!!! ;op

LOUD? said...

Glad you were amused and not slightly freaked by my rantings.

I am delighted to exist here for the amusement of you and Olivia!

Can't wait to haunt Olivias blog. (hint hint Olivia! I know you are out there reading this.....)

Anonymous said...

To Olivia: where is your blog?

Deb said...

I love you guys, insane as you are!! :P

Anonymous said...

hey dude

Just saying hi @ a reasonable hour

Naomi The Rees

LOUD? said...

Hey

Do a new post so I can comment on that and stop building up so many comments here.

And hi!

LOUD? said...

hi

i like your cool pics and your bat.

he looks a bit freaky when he's closing in on the poor innocent fly!

what did you eat for lunch today?

LOUD? said...

love how you put the beavers are like you aND LIV! LOL

LOUD? said...

Hey

Me again. Your Number One Fan!

What's new?

There were so many dishes tonight my fingers are shriveled up like prunes.

cya!

Zarna said...

Nomes you're a weirdo!

LOUD? said...

Oi! Zarna! I take offense!!!

No one is quite as weird as you!

LOUD? said...

And hi again Karin!

This is becoming like a message board!

LOUD? said...

Hi Karin

I am about to take my sleeping pills and try to get a good nights sleep. Well, I will read for a while and try to get my eyeballs sleepy and drowsy.

Good night!

Naomi

LOUD? said...

I couldn't sleep last night and I was feeling so proud of myself for being disciplined!

It was 5:30 before I fell asleep!!! I know! And that was after FOUR sleeping tablets!!!!!

I am completely stuffed and hammered and I CAN"T COPE!!!!

Cya!!!

LOUD? said...

hey karin

where are you when i need you?

LOUD? said...

hi

just dropping by. How was your day?

Cool.

LOUD? said...

How many comments do you think this will get up to before you feel inspired enough to do another post?

I am faithfully visiting your cool blog waiting for those random things to muse over............

(or I am just procrastonating what i should really be doing...)

LOUD? said...

Oi!

You're out there! I just saw you commented on debs blog like 5 minutes ago!

Don't procrastinate now! You know you want to do another post for me to comment on!!!

LOUD? said...

It has gotten so annoying scrolling down through all these comments!

Only myself to blame I guess.


WHERE R U ????? :)

LOUD? said...

lets make this more comments

LOUD? said...

hmmmm.....how many?

LOUD? said...

like 38?

LOUD? said...

39?

LOUD? said...

40?????

LOUD? said...

That'll do for now :)

Deb said...

42 - isn't that the meaning of life according to Douglas Adams?