Monday, January 29, 2007

Monster Name Decoder!

My friend sent me an email the other day. It had an attachment to a website where your name is decoded according to your initials and the type of picture you choose to go along with it. Anyway, I was mucking around with the monster name decoder and this it what my name stands for:


!!!!! I was so amused by that! I guess Liv could vouch for the redhead-injuring part! Anyway, that was the only reason I decided to post this. It's pretty accurate (I love Kitties and would abduct them all if I could!). Chucked about my name meaning for WAY too long (think I'm over-tired!)

If you want to give it a go, here's the site - http://monster.namedecoder.com/

Enjoy!

7 comments:

LOUD? said...

Cool name meaning dooby.

I had a chuckle too!

I tried out doing mine, but it was really lame and didn't make sense, tried naomi and nomes and ten gave up :(

Have a good sleep!

Zarna said...

You mean kitten abductor

Rinni said...

What? What did I say instead? (Brain dead - don't understand!)

Deb said...

LOL! I love it!! Just a shame mine isn's as good....

but LOL, I did the cyborg name generator on all 4 of our tech staff and emailed them through....they will crack up in the morning!!

Deb said...

OK, so now our tech staff have printed out their cyborg names and have them all on display in their big combined office.

I got requests for a couple more....nice post, Karin :)

Rinni said...

Excellent! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Mine ment Sinister, Yokel-Devouring Nightmare from the enchanted yonder. It is S.Y.D.N.E.Y