Friday, January 19, 2007

This is for Naomi!

I don't really have anything interesting to post, but to keep Naomi occupied, I will write something!!! ;)

Work has been going ok, but it's been killing me coz it's been so hot!! Most of the client's don't have air conditioning in their homes, and the only refuge I get is in the office, so I don't actually mind hanging around there at the moment!!

I caught up with my friend, Tanya, today. Didn't do much - just went to the movies and then had dinner down by the river, which was nice (but hot!)

We saw 'The Holiday' at the movies. It was pretty cool - one of those romantic comedy things. Liv would've love it!! ;p Again, it was nice to be in air conditioning for a couple of hours!
If you haven't heard of the movie, it's basically about 2 women (one in L.A, one in London) who are unlucky in love. One has just broken up with her boyfriend and the other is in love with someone who doesn't love her. Anyway, long story shot, they end up meeting on the net and swap houses for the holidays. As it's a romantic kind of movie, you can pretty much guess the ending. Not real exciting, but good enough to spend a couple of hours watching. The fact that Jude Law was in it also helped (don't like him in real life, but he is a good actor and oozes charisma!).

Anyway, that's about it for me (it'ds past my bedtime now - stupid morning shifts!). Thought I'd keep you up to date with my oh-so-exciting life!!

16 comments:

LOUD? said...

Cool. I have read the title and stopped to comment.

Now I will go back and read the post (and then maybe comment again!)

I feel very honoured! he he he!! :)

LOUD? said...

You're life sounds very cool.

The electricity was cut here in my street from 8:30am until 6pm on Tuesday. We nearly dided in the heat! I don't know how you do it!!! I feel for you!

LOUD? said...

Pete and I nearly saw The Holiday at the movies while we were holidaying in Orange, but I was nervous it would be a dud and too girly. Sounds pretty good though. Saw James Bond instead.

LOUD? said...

Speaking of girly movies, I just saw the new Hilary Duff one out on DVD (ok - I admit, I like Hilary Duff....). It was TOTALLY LAME!!!!!!! Very average, very embarassing (as Pete watched it with me, did nothing to improve my reputation as picking dud movies).

LOUD? said...

Have fun getting up in the morning!!

LOUD? said...

Hey having dinner at the river sounds really cool. We don't even have a river here!! What did you have?

Your life seems very exciting and exotic.......

LOUD? said...

Alright, that will do for now!

C Ya!!!

:)

LOUD? said...

Hey, Check my blog:

Theres a post one down dedicated to you!

Rinni said...

Cool! Now I feel honoured in having a psot dedicated to me! Yeah, "the holiday' was good, but it may be a bit girly for Pete! I saw James Bond too - that was cool! Except for a small part in the middle...!!
To answer your question about what I ate, we had Noodle Box - Lemon chicken! Was ok but the meat is not fantastic!

LOUD? said...

We missed you today...and next week too (at least I am anticipating missing you)

Let us know when you will be around next so we can all chum up for a bit of a do.

LOUD? said...

Oi!

Email me so I can send you an email back...

peternaomi1@gmail.com

LOUD? said...

hi karin

Deb said...

Rameses Niblick the Third cracks me up!!

....I don't know what else to say, Naomi has already said it all! :P

Anonymous said...

to Olivia

Please get a blog :)

LOUD? said...

Where ARE you???

Missing you in the Blogosphere!

LOUD? said...

Well, Karin It's been a while.

You need to do your 50 Questions!!!

I can send them to you in an email, or you can just copy and paste.

We miss you, working your sweet little bottom off in un-air-conditioned Bathurst!